Phonak has long been known for taking pride in developing hearing solutions that make a difference through research, expert engineering and design excellence. Naída™ B – the newest addition from Phonak for severe to profound hearing loss – demonstrates the company’s dedication to supporting all hearing aid users through advanced features and comprehensive, 5th generation power hearing technology.
Essential features at a glance:
- Available in three performance levels
- Made from high-tech composite materials – highly durable
- Rechargeable RIC model available
- Made for severe to profound hearing loss
3 powerful hearing aids for severe to profound hearing loss
The Naída line has consistently been a top pick among reviewers and users, and the newest model from Phonak continues its tradition of delivering quality performance with a convenient and wide-ranging selection. Plus, the rechargeable RIC model offers a full 24 hours* of use after just a three-hour charge. Naída B comes in three unique styles and power levels, including:
- Naída B-UP (Ultrapower)
- Naída B-SP (Superpower)
- NEW Naída B-R RIC (Rechargeable, receiver-in-canal)
With several options available, Naída B empowers users with severe to profound hearing loss to find a hearing aid that provides clarity, performance and a true fit for their unique hearing abilities.
Dedicated power hearing technology
When it comes to hearing aids that drive powerful performance required for severe to profound hearing loss, the Naída B from Phonak goes above and beyond.
First, it’s worth mentioning that Naída B is powered by the innovative technology of the Phonak Belong platform.
Additionally, Naída B includes several automatic and manual programs to accommodate changing environments, with a focus on improving speech intelligibility in noise. Some of this model’s groundbreaking features include:
- SoundRecover2: This feature focuses on delivering crisp, high-quality high-pitched sounds specifically for those with severe to profound hearing loss. This means a child’s voice, birds chirping and other high-pitched sounds that may have faded will be much easier to hear again.
- Binaural VoiceStream Technology™: This feature allows for both hearing aids to communicate with one another in real-time so that you can hear speech in both ears- For improved speech understanding in challenging environments
With dedicated power hearing features, this instrument takes into account all of the most important needs a person with severe hearing loss would have, and packages them into a sleek device that provides stellar amplification, clear sound quality, reliability and compatibility.
Try the all-new Naída B by Phonak risk-free for 2 weeks* at any of our nationwide locations! Visit our dedicated Naída B page to learn more, or call 1-888-426-6632 to schedule your free hearing consultation.